OXILVER® Nail solution for nails 100 ml
Spray for nourishment and regeneration of nails and cuticle:
- cleans and disinfects,
- improves structure,
- restores hardness and shine
- helps regenerate damaged nails.
OXILVER® Nail solution 100 ml combines knowledge of medicine, pharmaceutics and modern cosmetology, representing an effective innovative combination of active oxygen compounds, ionised silver and panthenol, suitable for regeneration and perfect nail and cuticle care with active oxygen.
OXILVER® Nail solution for nails and cuticle:
- improves nail structure and hardness,
- stimulates nail regeneration,
- improves hydration and oxygenation,
- maintains healthy and shiny appearance of the nails,
- alleviates symptoms of various unwanted processes on nails that occur as a result of various changes (bacterial or fungal infection, injuries).
An innovative combination uses the process of oxygenation to help with various unwanted changes on nails and cuticle, visibly improving their appearance.
- does not contain nanoparticles or CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic) substances
- safe, without any side effects (thin skin, allergic reactions, greasy skin)
- in a form of a solution, which does not cause greasy skin or nails, instead it moisturises, softens and nourishes
- in combination with OXILVER® Skin solution for intensive care and treatment.
- perfect for using in combination with all existing creams, lotions and gels
- easy-to-use and convenient
- suitable for all types of skin and nails
- suitable for nail care of adults and teenagers
OXILVER® cosmetics ensure a high level of cleanliness and quality of active oxygen compounds which ensure its safe and effective use for all ages.
The additional ingredient panthenol delivers moisture to the interior of the nail and deeper layers of the skin, acting as a powerful regenerative substance. When it comes into contact with the nails and skin it transforms into pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) which helps improve nail hardness. OXILVER® Nail solution therefore aids to the comprehensive protection and regeneration of damaged nails, improving their hydration, structure and suppleness. Nails become shinier, stronger and less brittle, while the skin becomes supple, elastic and soft.
OXILVER® products clean, nourish, hydrate, regenerate and oxygenate the skin and nails.
OXILVER® Nail solution – spray a sufficient amount on the affected area of the nails and skin, so the area of application is completely moisturised. Apply the solution at least 2-3 times per day. Spray from the distance of approx. 5 cm by pressing the pump 2-4 times in succession. A white foam may appear when applying the solution which is a result of the release of active oxygen. It is not necessary to wipe or wash the area of application. Simply wait for it to dry.
To maintain the appearance of healthy nails and cuticle using OXILVER® Nail solution for several weeks is recommended or until the damaged surface of the nail is healed.
This mechanism works by supplying the skin and nails with active oxygen. Upon contact with the surface of the body the solution immediately releases active oxygen in the form of many tiny bubbles which clean, nourish, hydrate, regenerate and oxygenate the surface. In certain cases white foam appears in the area of application, which may indicate fungal or bacterial changes.
OXILVER® Nail solution contains: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide*, Panthenol, Ionised Silver, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin.
Does not contain nanoparticles or CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic) substances.
*Hydrogen Peroxide is obtained using a special demanding technological process and is purified and stabilised with food-grade stabiliser, reaching the highest level of cleanliness. The oxygen compounds obtained this way closely resemble biological forms of hydrogen peroxide which are produced by our immune cells. The body’s cells recognize them and accept them as its own in a form of active oxygen compounds. The product is therefore safe and suitable for adults as well as children.
Panthenol as an additional ingredient delivers moisture deep into the layers of both nails and the skin, acting as a powerful regenerative substance.
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES and WARNINGS
OXILVER® Nail solution is intended for external use. Store at 5°C-25°C as well as protected from the light. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with running water.