OROXID® sensitiv oral hygiene spray 100 ml
Travel size package is intended for maintaining oral hygiene and healthy gums with:
- sensitive oral mucosa,
- for adults and children,
- inflammatory conditions,
- braces, prostheses,
- dental implants,
- for daily and long-term use.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ALCOHOL or CHLORHEXIDINE.
OROXID® sensitiv oral hygiene solution 250 ml
- NO ALCOHOL
- BREZ NO CHLORHEXIDINE
OROXID® sensitiv oral hygiene spray 100 ml is an innovative medical device based on active oxygen compounds.This is a new mechanism of action that oxygenates, regenerates in disinfects the oral cavity.
OROXID® forte oral hygiene solution is intended for maintaining:
- oral hygiene,
- healthy gums and
- to help against inflammatory conditions of the oral cavity.
It is also intended for preventing and alleviating periodontal diseases, such as:
- patients with diabetes
- individuals with the weaker immune system etc.
It is recommended as a complementary daily oral hygiene for:
- fixed braces,
- partial prostheses,
- fixed prosthetic substitutes (veneers, bridges),
- dental implants and
- patients with orthodontic irregularities, since it improves results, where normal oral hygiene is more difficult to maintain.
It helps alleviating:
- dental plaque/tooth stains,
- bad breath,
- mouth ulcers (aphthae),
- coatings on the tongue and oral mucous membrane, usually connected with the presence of fungal agents.
Due to their mechanical properties and release of oxygen in the form of mild foam, the active oxygen compounds affect the microenvironment in the injured oral mucosa. They work only on the surface of mucosa and do not penetrate into deeper tissues.
- does not contain alcohol, chlorhexidine or sodium oxychloride,
- does not contain nanoparticles or CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic) substances
- new mechanism of action (oxygenates, regenerates, disinfects)
- suitable for adults and children, older than 6 years
- safe with short- or long-term use
- appropriate for all types of oral mucosa (sensitive, injured)
- proven effective (preventive, care and healing)
- easy-to-use and convenient
OROXID® sensitiv oral hygiene spray 100 ml should be used 2-3 times per day in case of inflammatory conditions and 1-2 times per day for preventive and for maintaining good oral hygiene. The product is best used when brushing your teeth or after it. Spray the solution with 3 to 4 pumps of the spray into your mouth, gargle the solution for 30 seconds and spit it out. You do not need to wash your mouth.
Upon contact with the mucosa OROXID® sensitive releases an active oxygen in the form of series of tiny bubbles that can be felt as a mild foaming in the mouth. Due to its mechanical properties and release of oxygen it affects the microenvironment in the injured oral mucosa.
OROXID® sensitiv oral hygiene spray is suitable for daily, long-term use and for people with a sensitive mucosa.
OROXID® sensitiv oral hygiene spray 100 ml contains deionised water, 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution, obtained using a special technological process, Actipone® PX3 (combination of herbs: Echinacea, myrtle and ginger), flavour and stabilizer.
Pdf INCI ingredients
OROXID® does not contain alcohol, chlorhexidine or sodium oxychloride therefore it is safe for a long-term use and does not dry out oral mucosa.
OROXID® does not contain nanoparticles or CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic) substances.
SAFETY MEASURES and WARNINGS
The use of oral hygiene spray OROXID® sensitiv 100 ml is safe and does not damage hard or soft tissues in the oral cavity, nor does it increase the risk of long-term unwanted effects. The product OROXID® sensitiv is intended for local use in the oral cavity and for gargling only. The product is not intended for ingesting and after gargling you must spit it out. If the use of the product OROXID® sensitiv oral hygiene spray 100 ml causes a feeling of irritation, it is usually only temporary and passes after a few minutes or after you rinse your mouth with water. The feeling of irritation may appear if an individual already has ulceration in the oral cavity. If the feeling of irritation lasts for more than five days, you should consult your dentist. The studies show that everyday use of low concentrations of active oxygen compounds up to 3 % is also safe for a long-term period (up to six years).