WHAT IS PSORIASIS?
Psoriasis is a chronic hereditary disease that in average affects around 4% of people. Psoriasis is recognised by typical inflammation and faster than normal reproduction of epidermis cells that then accumulate on the skin surface as more or less thick covering in the form of white-silver scales.
It can affect every part of the skin, including the scalp and nails.
HOW TO RECOGNIZE PSORIASIS?
There are many types of psoriasis and each can be very mild or very severe.
Some common symptoms:
– most patients have plaque psoriasis,
– most commonly affected areas are the scalp, especially occiput, knees and elbows, lower back, forearms,
– skin on these areas has circular focuses, measuring from few millimetres to few centimetres,
– reddened, thickened skin, covered with grey-silver scales,
– it does not hurt and it rarely itches.
WHY DOES PSORIASIS OCCUR?
What triggers the psoriasis, besides genetically caused immune disorder, is not yet known.
– various diseases (especially infections),
– certain medications (antidepressants, high blood pressure medications, antimalarial drugs),
– alcohol consumption,
– psychological stress,
– direct skin injuries (scratches, burns).
OXILVER Skin Solution
The solution and gel ensure regeneration and supply the skin with oxygen, they have a mild antiseptic effect and they oxygenate, nourish and clean the area of application.
– Hyaluronic acid and Aloe vera contribute to intensive moisturising, bigger elasticity, suppleness and smoothness of the skin.
– does not contain nanoparticles or CMR substances (carcinogenic, mutagenic, reprotoxic)
– safe, without any side effects (thin skin, allergic reactions, greasy skin)
– does not cause greasy skin or nails
– perfect for using in combination with all existing creams, lotions and gels
– easy-to-use and convenient
– suitable for all types of skin, regardless of gender, suitable for adults and children